Community donate following Torquay house fire

Community
(Last Updated On: February 10, 2014)

There have been offers of clothes, shoes, furniture and more to the two women who are soon to return from Poland following a fire at their home in Dunmere Road yesterday in which a man tragically died, along with two dogs.The two women were in Poland at the time of the fire.

A friend of theirs contacted Spotted Torquay and requested donations. There was an overwhelming response including this one from Gas boilers ltd (Union Street, Torquay) who have donated £100 of Primark vouchers.

“Myself and Ashley Sims own gas boilers ltd, on union street Torquay and would like to donate £100 of primark vouchers for this cause, if anyone else would like to do similar, we would happily accept the vouchers at our shop and pass them on . we can be contacted at our office on 01803 21 22 23, or on my facebook page, lets all join together, every little helps. all shop vouchers would help . many thanks, Keith”

If you are able to donate you can contact dwiele@btinternet.com with offers of goods/clothing or Gas Boilers ltd (Vouchers only)

Dunmere Road remains closed to vehicles today.

(Author)

Team account for We Are South Devon.