Fire at business in Hyde Road, Paignton

Fire Paignton
(Last Updated On: February 12, 2014)

Emergency services were called to a fire at a business premises in Paignton town centre this morning.

Business partners Luke and Adrian, Spotted the fire at approximately 11.30am from their nearby shop ‘IncrediTech’ which sells phones and gadgets, after calling the fire service, they went on to alert people in the flats above the fire and nearby businesses that may have been affected.

Witnesses state that the fire was extinguished quickly.

Some nearby shops are believed to have lost power.

Update to follow.

(Author)

Team account for We Are South Devon.