Fire service called to boy with toilet seat stuck on head

wpid-prod_000000_ts3-toilet-trainer-white.jpeg
(Last Updated On: March 17, 2015)

The fire service were called to a property in Exmouth this morning to assist a boy with a toilet training seat stuck on his head.

The fire service attended a property in Richards Close at 11.21am to assist with the removal of the toilet training seat from the 3 year olds head.

A Fire Service Spokesperson said:
“One crew from Exmouth attended and released the child using small tools”

image

The boy got a toilet training seat stuck on his head

(Author)

Team account for We Are South Devon.