Kitchen destroyed by chip pan fire

img_20171211_092040197417280.jpg
(Last Updated On: November 19, 2018)

Emergency services were called to reports of a fire in Bay View, Preston, Paignton just before 2pm yesterday, Sunday 18th November.

A neighbour alerted the fire service to the fire.

Fire crews from Torquay and Paignton attended the scene, along with the ambulance service.

The fire involving a chip pan, destroyed the kitchen and the rest of the property was smoke damaged.

Two people suffered from smoke inhalation and one had superficial burns were attended to by the ambulance service.

You can join us on our social media pages, follow us on Facebook or Twitter and keep up to date with whats going on in South Devon.

Got a news story, blog or press release that you’d like to share or want to advertise with us? Contact us

(Author)

Team account for We Are South Devon.