The fire service were called to reports of a fire at a commercial building in Newton Abbot this morning
One fire appliance from Bovey Tracey and two appliances from Newton Abbot were mobilised to the incident on Old Newton Road just before 7.30am
The fire service stated:
“On arrival, crews confirmed fire at the property was out and a male casualty was being treated at the scene by Ambulance crews.”
The fire was caused by smouldering food debris in the bottom of a fryer.
For up to date news from around South Devon, please join us on Facebook:
[do_widget “Facebook like box (jetpack)”]