Fire at property in Totnes.

Fire engine
(Last Updated On: March 22, 2014)

Property fire at St Johns Court, Western Road, Totnes at 02:40 Today (22/03)

One fire appliance from Totnes was mobilised to smoke alarms activating in a property, and on arrival, crews requested a further appliance due to signs of smoke inside.

Crews gained entry to the property with two breathing apparatus wearers using one hose reel jet. The cause of the smoke was found to be in the cooker which had caught fire but was now out. The male occupant had fallen asleep but did not want to leave the property. Crews ventilated the building. Police also attended.


Team account for We Are South Devon.