[fblike style=”button_count” showfaces=”false” width=”450″ verb=”like” font=”arial”]
A single storey workshop, of timber construction, was completely destroyed by a fire in Carter Avenue, Exmouth, earlier today. Trains were requested to stop as a fire engine attended the scene at 2:22pm, after many reports of black smoke in the area. Shortly afterwards, another fire engine was deployed and eventually the fire was extinguished. One 17kg propane cylinder was involved in the fire.
The fire was extinguished using two breathing apparatus, two hose reels and one monitor.
Keep up to date about what’s happening around South Devon, join us on Facebook.