The fire service were called to reports of a fire in Paignton this morning (4 October)
Two fire appliances were mobilised to a report of smoke coming up through the floorboards of a domestic property on Church Street in Paignton at 11.55am.
On arrival crews confirmed smoke issueing from first floor flat and began trying to establish if any persons were inside.
Crews confirmed all persons accounted for and that this was a small fire in ground floor fuse box cupboard.
Crews requested an electrician to attend and extinguished the fire using 2 breathing apparatus sets 1 hose reel jet and a thermal imaging camera