The fire service was called to a fire at a hairdressers in Dartmouth this morning.
Three fire engines, one from Dartmouth and two from Brixham were mobilised to a fire at The Cutting Lounge on Lower Street.
Fire crews confirmed an electrical fire in the ground floor of a hairdressers.
The fire was extinguished by fire crews using two breathing apparatus wearers, small tools, one dry powder extinguisher and a thermal image camera to check for hot spots.
This was a small fire involving a halogen lamp and a hair mannequin.
The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.