The Fire Service were called to reports of a fire alarm sounding and smoke seen coming from within a flat at Camperdown Terrace, Exmouth this afternoon (25 September)
Three local appliances were mobilised to the incident just after Midday.
Initial reports were unable to confirm if anyone was inside the flat.
Once in attendance crew located the fire in a first floor flat. Crews used rapid deployment, one hose reel, a safety jet and 2 breathing apparatus.
The fire involved a small electrical hob which was removed to open air, crews also used a positive pressure ventilation fan.
All persons were accounted for.