The Fire Service were called to a barn fire at Chercombe bridge Road, East Ogwell.
Two local appliances and a water foam carrier from Torquay were mobilised to the incident.
Shortly after the attendance of the first appliance a request to make pumps 4 was received. Two further appliances and the Incident Command Unit were mobilised to the incident.
The owner of the farm confirmed there was gas cylinder within the barn.
First informative from the incident was that an open barn used as builders store and 1 static caravan was well alight.
Crews used two jets against the fire. LPG cylinders and asbestos were involved in the fire.
The single storey building measuring approximately 25m by 10m used as a workshop and store plus one mobile home measuring approximately 8m by 4m were both destroyed .