Fire service called to hotel fire in Dartmouth

(Last Updated On: December 19, 2014)

The fire service was called to reports of a fire at a hotel in Dartmouth this morning

Initially, one appliance from Dartmouth was mobilised  to the incident on the quay.

Crews on scene requested a further appliance and an arial platform. 

Crews confirmed the chimney fire was on the first floor and the chimney to be well alight.

A further appliance was requested to attend for manpower at 09:36 am as smoke was issuing from the wall and lead flashing. 

By 10:42 am the chimney fire was extinguished, a revist has been planned for this afternoon.



Team account for We Are South Devon.