The fire service were called to a jacuzzi on fire in Bovey Tracey last night.
One fire engine from Bovey Tracey was mobilised to attend this incident.
On arrival, crews confirmed one Jacuzzi and surrounding decking well alight in a private courtyard.
Crews got to work to extinguish the fire using one Jet, two Breathing Apparatus and small tools.
The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.
The Jacuzzi was completely destroyed by fire.
Keep up to date about what’s happening around South Devon,
join us on facebook.
[do_widget “Facebook like box (jetpack)”]