The fire service were called to a fire at Goodrington this morning.
One fire appliance from Torquay and one fire appliance from Paignton were mobilised to this incident at 9.45am approx.
On arrival crews found a fire in a single storey brick building containing petrol Go-Karts, access was difficult and entry was being made through the roof.
Crews two breathing apparatus, one attack jet, one hose reel jet, triple short ext ladder, thermal image camera and small tools to extinguished the fire.
30% of contents of the building were severely damaged by fire and heat, remainder of contents severely damaged by smoke.
The cause of the fire was accidental.