Trainee Production Operative
Our well established and successful client is looking to take on a trainee production operative. The company is experiencing fantastic growth within their industry.
The role will include fantastic industry training and provide career progression in machine printing.
The right candidate will have some experience in the machine/ production environment and be mechanically minded.
- Knowledge of a manufacturing industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ambition to progress and develop
- Keen eye for detail
- The ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- The ability to adhere to health and safety regulations
- The ability to understand quality procedures
The role offers a £15K p/a (£7.67p/h) with reviews on future progression after training.
Any relevant qualifications will be advantageous.
- 37.5 hours working Monday to Friday. (4 weeks 9am-5pm 4 weeks 7am – 3pm Rotational)
- 28 Days holidays including B/H.
- Fantastic industry training in a growing company
Email your CV through to email@example.com today for immediate review. This role needs to be filled quickly.