Man suffers from smoke inhalation following fire in Paignton

(Last Updated On: December 20, 2014)

Emergency services were called to a fire at a property in Paignton this morning.

Two fire engines from Paignton attended the incident on Longstone Road just before 9am after reports of a fuse box fire.

Fire crews requested the attendance of Western Power to isolate the power to the property. 

Fire crews also requested the attendance of Ambulance for one adult male casualty suffering from smoke inhalation.

One adult male was rendered oxygen therapy by the Fire Service and treated by Ambulance crews on scene, suffering from smoke inhalation. 

The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental and was left in the hands of Western Power.




Team account for We Are South Devon.