[fblike style=”button_count” showfaces=”false” width=”450″ verb=”like” font=”arial”]
Call for Trustees
Torbay Community Development Trust was established in 2013 to support the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise Sector (VCSE) in Torbay and build its sustainability. After a 12 month establishment phase we are now seeking Trustees willing to govern the organisation as it expands its support to the sector, working closely with public and private partners. Torbay faces significant challenges in the coming years – but it also has many assets. If you like to focus on what is strong and not on what is wrong, then help us build the Trust to support our communities.
We are looking for individuals with skills in strategic leadership, financial management, performance management, legal matters, fundraising, marketing, developing partnerships and human resources, and experience in one or more of the areas of VCSE activities in the Bay. The TCDT is a company limited by guarantee with chartable status and Trustees are elected on an annual basis for an initial term of up to 3 years. This Board is not for the feint-hearted.
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter, outlining what you could contribute to the Trust, to Trustees Recruitment, Torbay Community Development Trust, 4-8 Temperance Street, Torquay, Devon TQ2 5PU or email@example.com by noon on the 4th July 2014. Applicants will be invited to an assessment afternoon with an independent panel on Tuesday 8th July 2014. The panel will make Trustee recommendations to the members of the organisation in advance of the Annual General Meeting, which is at 4pm on Friday 18th July 2014. For more information please see the attached Trustee Role Description and Summary of TCDT Priorities.
Further information on the TDCT can be found at www.torbaycdt.org.uk, or call 01803 212638.
WANTED: VOLUNTEER MINIBUS DRIVERS!
Do you have some spare time this summer? Do you have a full licence and enjoy driving?*
Would you like to learn a new skill whilst offering support to your local community?
If the answer is yes to any of these YOU could be a Volunteer bus driver.
Full training and support given. Please come and join our friendly team.
Torbay Community Development Trust are looking to recruit volunteer minibus drivers
for 5 weeks this summer as part of the pilot project:
‘CHAT’ – Children’s Holiday Activity Transport
For more information please contact:
Torbay Community Development Trust, 4-8 Temperance Street, Torquay
Tel: 01803 212638 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
* Driving licence before 1997 and have been driving
for at least 3 years
Keep up to date with whats happening in the area by joining us on facebook:
Error: Your Requested widget "Facebook like box (jetpack) " is not in the widget list.
- [do_widget_area ampforwp-above-footer]
- [do_widget_area ampforwp-above-loop]
- [do_widget_area ampforwp-below-header]
- [do_widget_area ampforwp-below-loop]
- [do_widget_area sanfrancisco-default-sidebar]
- [do_widget id="media_image-29"]
- [do_widget id="media_image-18"]
- [do_widget id="media_image-28"]
- [do_widget id="media_image-30"]
- [do_widget id="media_image-23"]
- [do_widget id="media_image-25"]
- [do_widget id="media_image-20"]
- [do_widget id="media_image-24"]
- [do_widget id="weptile-image-slider-widget-2"]
- [do_widget id="weptile-image-slider-widget-4"]
- [do_widget id="weptile-image-slider-widget-5"]
- [do_widget_area swift-footer-widget-area]
- [do_widget_area widgets_for_shortcodes]
- [do_widget_area wp_inactive_widgets]
- [do_widget id="tribe-events-list-widget-3"]
- [do_widget id="tribe-events-list-widget-4"]
- [do_widget id="weptile-image-slider-widget-3"]
- [do_widget id="search-2"]
- [do_widget id="search-4"]
- [do_widget id="archives-11"]
- [do_widget id="nav_menu-3"]
- [do_widget id="archives-4"]
- [do_widget id="archives-6"]
- [do_widget id="text-2"]
- [do_widget id="text-39"]
- [do_widget id="categories-3"]
- [do_widget id="recent-posts-2"]
- [do_widget id="archives-2"]
- [do_widget id="recent-comments-2"]
- [do_widget id="categories-2"]
- [do_widget id="meta-2"]