Ellacombe fire started deliberately say Fire Service

(Last Updated On: January 2, 2016)

The fire service were called to reports of a fire at a property on Castle Road, Ellacombe at around 10.30pm last night (1st Jan)

Appliances from Torquay and Paignton attended the incident.

The fire was started in a bin but had spread to a nearby property.

A gas engineer was also requested to attend as the gas inlet had been affected.

The fire service have stated that the fire had been deliberately started in a bin and had spread to a gas main box and 10 square meters of a lean too plastic roofing.

Police are investigating

image

(Author)

Team account for We Are South Devon.