Last chance for a Community Grant!
Need a small grant for your community project?
Funding is now available for small community-led schemes to improve people’s health and wellbeing. This could be to helping people get more active, look after themselves better, or become more connected.
We have so far funded over 100 local groups – including Carers, women’s groups, garden projects, homeless support, drug and alcohol support, theatre projects, sports clubs, disabled groups, arts projects, faith based intiatives, and many more.
Any person, group or project based in Torbay can apply.
Projects will need to meet at least one of the following:
• Promote physical activity
• Encourage people to look after themselves better (self-care) and live more positive and fulfilled lives
• Promote emotional health and wellbeing
• Support recovery from drug or alcohol misuse
• Reduce loneliness within local communities
• Support life-long learning and strengthen and develop existing community networks.
• Benefit a group of people rather than just an individual
We especially welcome applications from individuals or new groups who have a good idea to benefit their community.
Individuals’ or groups who have applied before can apply again but not for the same project they applied for before.
Applications may be from £25-£300.
This grant funding is only in offer until April so this may be your last chance!
To apply go to
If you want help with your application, please contact
You can join us on our social media pages, follow us on Facebook or Twitter and keep up to date with whats going on in South Devon. Got a news story, blog or press release that you’d like to share or want to advertise with us? Contact us