Need a small grant for your community project?
Funding is now available for small community-led schemes to improve people’s health and wellbeing. This could be to helping people get more active, look after themselves better, or become more connected.
Any person, group or project based in Torbay can apply.
Projects will need to meet at least one of the following:
• Promote physical activity
• Encourage people to look after themselves better (self-care) and live more positive and fulfilled lives
• Promote emotional health and wellbeing
• Support recovery from drug or alcohol misuse
• Reduce loneliness within local communities
• Support life-long learning and strengthen and develop existing community networks.
• Benefit a group of people rather than just an individual
We especially welcome applications from individuals or new groups who have a good idea to benefit their community.
Individuals’ or groups who have applied before can apply again but not for the same project they applied for before.
Applications may be from £25-£300.
To apply go to
If you want help with your application, please contact
Got a news story, blog or press release that you’d like to share or want to advertise with us? Contact us