Then why not try the HOPE Programme specifically aimed at women going through the Menopause! Running every Monday evening from the 2nd September-7th October, 6-8:30pm at the Quaker Meeting House in Ashburton.
You will be welcomed into a safe place where you can open up to other women who are going through similar experiences. The course supports you to:
– focus on yourself as a person, to understand “What’s
important to me?”
– to explore strategies of how to put things into perspective
and to keep yourself well.
– boost your self-confidence and help you to gain personal
insights in how to cope emotionally, psychologically and
– Recognise your own potential to make positive changes
– Feel more able to support and share with others
– Feel less isolated
Take that positive step and sign up NOW! To register on to the course, please click on the following link: https://www.torbayandsouthdevon.nhs.uk/…/book-onto-a-hope-…/ or ring 01803 210493.
Got a news story, blog or press release that you’d like to share or want to advertise with us? Contact us