Fire crews rescue baby accidentally locked inside family home

wpid-fire-engine_1_1.jpeg.jpeg
(Last Updated On: December 9, 2016)

A baby accidentally locked inside a property in Torquay earlier today was rescued by the fire service.

One fire crew from Torquay attended the property in Lummanton Place, St Marychurch.

The boys mother called the fire service after accidentally locking him inside.

A spokeperson for Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service said:
“Shortly after arriving, crews were able to gain access through a second floor window, using a 135m ladder and reunite the baby, unharmed, with his mum,”

For more local news and info, return to our homepage.
You can also join us on our social media pages, follow us on Facebook or Twitter and keep up to date with whats going on in South Devon. Got a news story, blog or press release that you’d like to share? Contact us




(Author)

Team account for We Are South Devon.