Fire Crews called to baby accidentally locked in garage

Fire engine

The fire service were called to Newton Abbot this morning following a report of a car with a baby inside accidentally being locked in a garage.

One fire engine from Newton Abbot was mobilised to the incident at Sandford View, Jetty Marsh Road at 11:09am.

A spokesperson for the fire service said
“Upon arrival crews confirmed a 3 month old baby had become locked in car within a garage. Crews gained access to the garage via a ground floor window, and used small tools to gain entry to the vehicle.

“The baby girl was reunited, uninjured, with her mother.”

(Author)

Team account for We Are South Devon.