The fire service was called to a bin fire in Teignmouth yesterday, Sunday 13th May.
The incident at Point Car park happened around 6.45pm, one fire crew from Teignmouth attended and found a bin well alight, caused by a discarded disposable BBQ.
A spokesperson for Teignmouth fire station said: “Please take care, and allow time for the foil tray of a disposable BBQ to cool before putting it in to a plastic wheelie bin,”
Got a news story, blog or press release that you’d like to share or want to advertise with us? Contact us