Fire service gain access to flat after owner locked out whilst cooking

IMG_20171211_092040.jpg
(Last Updated On: January 5, 2018)

The fire service was called to a property in Brunswick Terrace, Torquay this evening, 5th January by the owner of a flat who had accidentally locked herself out whilst cooking.

One fire engine from Torquay attended the incident at around 6.15pm.

Fire crews gained access to the first floor flat via a window. The food cooking on the hob was made safe before crews left.

Return to our home page for more local news here.

You can join us on our social media pages, follow us on Facebook or Twitter and keep up to date with whats going on in South Devon.

Got a news story, blog or press release that you’d like to share or want to advertise with us? Contact us

(Author)

Team account for We Are South Devon.