Fire crews were called to reports of a gas leak at a house in Torquay last night, 14th January.
One fire engine from Torquay was mobilised to a house in Frobisher Green at around 9pm.
A spokesperson for Devon & Somerset Fire & Rescue service said:
“On arrival crews confirmed a leak within the ground floor kitchen of a domestic property. Crews set to work isolating the gas supply and assisted with ventilating the premises using a positive pressure ventilation fan,”
The incident was left in the hands of Wales and West Utilities.
You can join us on our social media pages, follow us on Facebook or Twitter and keep up to date with whats going on in South Devon. Got a news story, blog or press release that you’d like to share? Contact us