Local people are invited to attend the Paignton Health and Wellbeing Centre community open day between 10am and 2pm on Saturday, 7 September.
The event is being hosted by frontline staff teams and voluntary & community sector partners from across Torbay, who will be showcasing the broad range of services and community support that is available from the health and wellbeing centre. These include:
· Free health check using the health pod ( height, weight, blood pressure, hearing and body fat measurements)
· Fun craft activities for children
· Strength and balance class – free taster session
· Healthy lifestyle advice service (no smoking, exercise and weight control)
· Meet staff and volunteers
· Contraception Services
· Fun, health-related activities for children
· Abdominal Aortic Aneurism (AAA ) Screening
· Depression & anxiety service
Also find out more information about the HOPE programme, wellbeing coordinators, technology-enabled care, benefits and debt advice and much more.
For information on Paignton Health and Wellbeing Centre follow the link below.
Got a news story, blog or press release that you’d like to share or want to advertise with us? Contact us