Kitchen Fire at commercial premises on Chestnut Avenue

wpid-fire-engine_1_1.jpeg.jpeg

Fire crews were called to reports of a fire at a commercial kitchen on Chestnut Avenue this morning at around 5.45am

Three fire engines from Torquay and Paignton attended with a fourth being sent from Newton Abbot.

Crews used 4 breathing apparatus, 4 fire blankets, 1 CO2 extinguisher, 3 dry powder extinguishers, 1 hose reel jet, 1 safety jet, 2 positive pressure ventilation fans in use at the kitchen measuring 150m x 100m.

You can join us on our social media pages, follow us on Facebook or Twitter and keep up to date with whats going on in South Devon. Got a news story, blog or press release that you’d like to share? Contact us

(Author)

Team account for We Are South Devon.