Fire crews were called to a property in Seaway Lane, Torquay this afternoon, 18th December to reports of smoke in a kitchen.
Two fire engines attended the incident, one from Torquay and one from Paignton.
Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service said on their website:
“On arrival the officer in charge confirmed there was a small fire in the ground floor kitchen involving a toaster which was out on arrival of the fire crews. Crews got to work with positive pressure ventilation to clear the smoke from the property,”
Return to our home page for more local news here.
Got a news story, blog or press release that you’d like to share or want to advertise with us? Contact us