Police have appealed for witnesses following a burglary in Halwall, Totnes in January.
Motorbikes and equipment worth approximately £35,000 was stolen from a workshop at a farm on 26th January.
Police have asked the public to be on the look out for anyone selling the following items-
- Honda CRF250X, KTM 450SXF/13 with special barrel and small pro
- KTM 450SXF/13 with special barrel and small pro- black & orange wheels, all black plastic, fmf
- Husqvarna FC450/16
- Husqvarna FC250/16
- Yamaha YZ125/2006
- Kawasaki KX450F
- GasGas 300
- X1 pair Don Joy knee braces
- X2 Pair of POD K700 knee braces
- 661 knee pads
- Leatt GPX 4.5 neck brace
- Forcefield body amour
- Evs rev 4 roost guard
- Thor sentinel XP body armour
- Thor Sentinal XP body armour- black
Other equipment was also take which consisted of kit bags, helmets and goggles, gloves, boots, and bike spares.
Police would also like to hear from anyone who saw anything suspicious at the time of the incident.
Anyone who can assist is asked to contact police via firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 101, quoting crime reference CR/006235/17.
Information can be passed anonymously to Crimestoppers via 0800 555111 or the charity’s website at www.crimestoppers-org.uk