Three people suffer smoke inhalation following kitchen fire

wpid-fire-engine_1_1.jpeg.jpeg

The fire service were called to reports of a kitchen fire at a property in Dartmouth Road, Churston Ferrers this morning.

Two fire appliances, one from Brixham and one from Paignton, were mobilised to the incident at 11.55am

The fire service requested an ambulance attended due to three occupants suffering from smoke inhalation. Fire crews rendered first aid prior to the arrival of the ambulance service.

20% of the kitchen was damaged by fire, 20% of the property by heat and smoke.

 

(Author)

Team account for We Are South Devon.