Totnes fire crews called to smoke coming from cupboard

wp-1476174880026.jpg
(Last Updated On: December 30, 2016)

The fire service were called to reports of smoke coming from a cupboard at a property in Totnes earlier this morning (30th December).

Two fire engines from Totnes attend the incident at Castle Court at around 3.30am.

A spokesperson for Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service said:
“Upon arrival crews confirmed the smell of burning, which was located in the electrical consumer unit box,  Crews isolated the electrics and waited for the arrival of the Western Power Engineer,”

You can join us on our social media pages, follow us on Facebook or Twitter and keep up to date with whats going on in South Devon. Got a news story, blog or press release that you’d like to share? Contact us

 

 

(Author)

Team account for We Are South Devon.