Two people treated for smoke inhalation after chip pan fire

20200922_212324.jpg
(Last Updated On: September 22, 2020)

Two people were treated for smoke inhalation following a chip pan fire at a flat in Torquay earlier this evening, Tuesday 22nd September.

Emergency services were called to the incident on Abbey Road just before 6.30pm.

Three fire appliances, 2 from Torquay and 1 from Paignton attended the scene.

The road was closed whilst firefighters dealt with the fire.

Two people were treated by the ambulance service for smoke inhalation.


You can join us on our social media pages, follow us on Facebook or Twitter and keep up to date with whats going on in South Devon.

Got a news story, blog or press release that you’d like to share or want to advertise with us? Contact us

(Author)

Team account for We Are South Devon.