COMMUNITY OPEN DAY
Saturday 7th September 2019 from 10am– 2pm will see the Paignton Health and Wellbeing Centre community open day.
It’ll be a chance to find out more about the services that are available from the centre – as well as in and around Paignton – to support your and your families’ health and wellbeing. Refreshments will be provided by the Paignton League of Friends and there will be:
- Free blood pressure, weight and height health checks
- Free taster sessions for strength and balance classes
- Hearing checks and repairs
- Opportunities to meet staff and volunteers
- Family fun for the children
There will also be stands and information about:
- The HOPE programme
- Wellbeing Coordinators
- Technology to support your health and care needs
- Digital inclusion project
- Depression and anxiety service
- Healthy lifestyles
- Benefits, debt and housing information and advice
And, they tell us, much, much more….
Paignton Health and Wellbeing Centre is located Church Street, Paignton – and, if you need it, parking is available in the town centre close by.
Bob Jope HEALTHWATCH TORBAY