Woman rescued from Shiphay fire

Fire

The fire service were called to Shiphay, Torquay early this morning to reports of a fire in Glebeland Way.

It was first reported that the fore was in the garden but crews confirmed the fire was within the property.

2 fire appliances from Torquay attended the incident at the mid terraced property.

A woman was rescued from the premises and taken to hospital.

The fire was extinguished using 2 breathing apparatus wearers, 1 hose reel, 1 safety jet and small tools.

 

(Author)

Team account for We Are South Devon.